The San Diego State University Logistical Services campus copier program allows departments on campus to lease state of the art multifunction printer (MFPs)/copier equipment for their copying, printing, scanning and faxing needs. Our current contract is through Sharp Business Systems.
Departments should contact the Sharp tech support line at 877-686-5277 or 619-258-6800 for any of the following equipment related service issues:
- Paper jams
- Installation of printer drivers
- Toner cartridge exchange (for leased equipment only)
- Faxing or scanning problems
- Other copier related service problems
Departments should contact Diana Prout at 40886 or [email protected] with questions on the following:
- Joining the campus copier program
- Making changes to existing equipment including moves
- Oracle account number billing changes or errors
- Ordering staples for Sharp equipment
Copier Data Security
In compliance with IT Security Office polices when department Sharp copiers are removed from campus all hard drives are factory reset by a Sharp technician deleting all data (including memory) then removed, drilled and turned over to the Material Management department for destruction. Sharp also provides a signed hard drive destruction sheet for Logistical Services records.