The San Diego State University Logistical Services campus copier program allows departments on campus to lease state of the art multifunction printer (MFPs)/copier equipment for their copying, printing, scanning and faxing needs. Our current contract is through Sharp Business Systems.
For Copier Service
Departments should contact Diana Prout at 619-594-0886 or [email protected] with questions on the following:
- Joining the campus copier program
- Making changes to existing equipment including moving equipment
- Oracle account number billing changes or errors
- Ordering staples for Sharp equipment
To Request a Copier
Departments should contact the Sharp tech support line at 877-686-5277 or 619-258-6800 for any of the following equipment related service issues:
- Paper jams
- Installation of printer drivers
- Toner cartridge exchange (for leased equipment only)
- Faxing or scanning problems
- Other copier related service problem
Well-sealed printer cartridges can be sent by intercampus mail to MC8500. It is important to ensure cartridges are well-sealed to avoid damage to other goods and mail.
Copier Data Security
In compliance with IT Security Office policies, when department Sharp copiers are removed from campus, all hard drives are factory reset by a Sharp technician deleting all data (including memory) then removed, drilled and turned over to the Material Management department for destruction. Sharp also provides Logistical Services with a record of destruction.